Musculoskeletal (MSK) imaging involves study of the many superficial targets in the hands, wrists, feet, knees, hips, arms and shoulder regions. Many of these areas are within the first 3 cm of the skin surface and are ideal targets for ultra high frequency ultrasound. The Vevo MD can provide unparalleled image resolution in the following MSK applications:
- Detection and monitoring of Inflammatory Arthritis through better definition of synovium and cartilage of the finger and wrist joints.
- Differentiation of normal vs. inflamed tendons (Tenosynovitis)
- Visualize the “Anatomical Snuffbox”
- Carpal and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Assessment of Medial Meniscus
- Assessment of Pediatric Hip Dysplasia